Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Hope Pa and Lambertville nj

Disappointed that the deck at the Blue Moose was under re-construction but it gave us the opportunity to check out Caffe Galleria in Lambertville who gladly let Murphy hang out during brunch.  Just a beautiful morning out on the porch and my breakfast burrito with sausage was really excellent.


Excellent brunch in New Hope Pa at the Blue Moose Cafe. Gave the Full Moon Cafe in Lambertville, nj a run for its money.  I had the brie and sausage omelette and Leslie had the french toast with fresh fruit and whipped cream (well I actually ate the whipped cream of course! :)  The topper was that we brought Murphy, sat on the deck and she was a good girl.
I still think my crab breakfast burrito with spinach at Full Moon is one of the best breakfast meals in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment